Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bandung 2011 - Day 5 (Goodbye Bandung, Hello KL)

Our stay in Bandung was coming to an end. I was quite sad to leave as I really loved staying there. Food was simply awesome, company was great, people there was so friendly and lots more. Couldn't describe it. A special thanks to my Bandung Family for having us over there. I can't wait to be back and see you all again soon. To my Eaton Family, can't wait for more trips with you all. Perth is just around the corner. Woohoo!!! 

Before we head back home, I was still craving for ONE particular food. BASO!!! Finally, I manage to eat the ONE and ONLY best Baso in Bandung. I was so busy that I didn't had the chance to eat it. There's plenty of Baso in Bandung but it's with this fella, it's just soOoOo gOoOoD. If I ever  go to Bandung, I'll definitely gonna have his Baso. Check out the photos. 



*Baso Aba was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G*

It was time to head back home. We said our goodbye's to our Bandung family. Oh, I had some check-in problem at the airport, which I'm not gonna write it here. Pretty embarrassing I'd say. Heh.. 

*Ieja & Dada*

*Cik Man*

*Kak Nana was so far away*

*I'm home*



2 comments:

  1. wahh sedapnye nampak sume makanan!!! thn depan kena join nih :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg sedap macha..baso,lomie,dim sum mmg wajib..nak try nasi goreng longkang pon bleh..ekekeke

    ReplyDelete