Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back From A Short Break


Hello peeps!!! I'm back after a month off from blogging. Grew tired of it after
Bandung 2011. Just wanted to take a break and focus on my work.
Going thru a busy period since most companies end their financial year between
March - May. Now is the time for all to look for opportunities, especially after getting their bonuses. Ask 'em out for lunch or dinner!!!

It's already April. The greatest month of all!!! Why??? Cause it's MY birthday!!! Huhu.. Although, haven't been celebrating it for years I tell ya. If there's a dinner or cake, it'll mostly be for my nieces and nephews. Nothing much. I'm used to it I guess.
Pretty sad isn't it? Oh well, I'm C.O.O.L. with it. Haha..

Today my office had birthday lunch with our Boss, who is flying back to New Zealand after 2 weeks in Malaysia. He's been generous enough to take us all for birthday lunch. Another colleague of mine is celebrating her birthday in April too!!! Only 2 days later than mine. We went to Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant at Wisma UOA, Jalan Pinang.
Food was tremendous. All you can eat. It's actually a mix of sushi and fusion foods.
It's suitable for non-sushi lovers as well. Plenty of food y'all.












Food - 8/10; Price - RM40++/person; senior citizen - 50% off (must produce IC); birthday boy/girl - FREE (must produce IC); Atmosphere - 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment