Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bandung 2011 - Day 4, Foods!!!

It's Food Day!!! Since I haven't been shopping while in Bandung, I decided to torture myself on food. Hehe.. On day 4 me, Kak Nana & Cik Man went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Luki & Abhi joined us slightly later. I was so surprised with the choices of toppings they have. Completely different from the ones we have back at home. Don't even get me started on the Customer Service. Seriously, we need to learn from them on Customer Service issues. Ok back to pizza thingy. Check the photos out. 







We had cravings while in Bandung. Lotsa foods we wanted to eat. One of 'em was to eat at Es Teler 77. Lots of choices and mMmM yummeh!!! 



Then we head to Jalan Dago for some supper. Jagung Bakar & Pisang Bakar!!! Woohoo!!!

*Jagung Bakar*


*Indo Mee + Minced Beef + Egg + Cheese*


*Ieja with the awesome Pisang Bakar*

P.S: So not healthy the foods above, but tastes absolutely FANTASTIC!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment