Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bandung 2011 - Day 3 @ Dago

Day 3 started bright and early. We all went to the Dago Car-Free Day. Part of Jalan Dago or may be the whole stretch (wasn't so sure hehe..) was closed and people just walked around, riding their bicycles, roller blading, skating, kickin' some balls and lots more. It was so much fun and tiring too. This was a first time experience in Bandung for me & my family too I guess. Hehe.. 







We head to Kartikasari after tired walking (not that long though.. Haha) to order our fave brownies to bring back home. Perrgghhh I gotta I'm addicted to their brownies. I can eat 'em every single day. Actually was 1 of the things I really look forward to do in Bandung. Hehe.. 

*Kak Nana with her beloved BB, while eating*

*Kak Nana with her BB, again*

After the short break, we all went ..... SHOPPING!!! As if there's other thing we'd rather do in Bandung. Well, there is but mainly was for shopping. Hehe.. As usual, we went to Rumah Mode. 




Oh I saw a banner hanging somewhere in Jalan Dago written "Zona Anti Genk Motor". I asked Widy what's it all about. She told us that there's NO REMPITS ALLOWED in Bandung. Pak Joko also confirmed later that Mat Rempit's will be shot by police cuz they've caused lots of trouble some years ago. The only way to stop 'em from committing all the crimes were simply to shoot 'em down. Yowza!!! I think Malaysia should adopt our neighbours way of teaching a lesson to Mat Rempit's. Simple and easy. Right??? 



*Check out my new sun glasses*

*Lexus is SUPER CHEAP!!!*

*Err.. Just a phone fellas*

Went for a late lunch at Dapur Eyang 29 in Jalan Dago. They serve the best Risoles in the whole wide world!!! I ain't kidding. My sisters would definitely back me up on this too. 



*Not suitable for children below 18.. Haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment