Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bandung 2011 - Day 2 @ Riau

Gosh, I have to say that ever since coming back from Bandung, I've been absolutely lazy to update my blog. Every weekend I'd feel lazy to just about anything. Seriously. Gotta kick start the blogging mood back into gear. Okay here are some photos of our second day in Bandung. 

After coming back from Garut, we head to Riau for some shopping. BUT.. went for lunch first. I just gotta have those Dim Sum and Lomie. MmMm yeah.. It was simply M.A.R.V.E.L.O.U.S

*MmMm yummeh*

*Best Lomie & Dim Sum ever!!!*


After that, we head for some shopping. Check out these photos of fishes in 1 of the FO in Riau. It's huge!!!








Later that night, we went to Giggle Box for dinner. Pak Joko said it's  pretty famous, especially for couples. Hahaha.. I can see why cuz the setting and layout was pretty nice. But the service??? O.M.G. very very slow and very very bad. The food??? Awesome though.















No comments:

Post a Comment