Monday, January 24, 2011

PowerSkill Annual Dinner 2011

My company held its Annual Dinner last friday at Rama V, Jalan U Thant, KL. I've never been there so I was hoping they serve real good food. I'm a very particular person when it comes to food. If I'm paying a large sum of money for the foods, I expect it to be real good with top notch service. In this case, I wasn't the one paying. Hehe.. Although it's our Big Boss who's paying, we still expect good food. Indeed it was. We all ate like nobody's business and had lotsa fun talking, laughing and taking pictures. After that, my colleagues headed to Skybar, Traders Hotel, KL but I didn't join 'em as I had futsal plans in PJ. Can't get enough of football. Haha..

















Review
Food : 8/10, Service : 9/10, Ambience : 8/10, Price : Affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment