Monday, January 24, 2011

SS2 Murni

I have this thing about food. My ultimate dream stuff myself til I'm full, and can't even stand or walk so I'd just sittin' down on the chair or couch, lazying around. That would be great, wouldn't it?? Haha.. I only achieved the so called ultimate dream when I had dinner with my old skool friends at Chilis KLCC a few years back. There were laughter, gossip and practically bashing people up. 

So, last week I went to SS2 Murni during the Thaipusam eve for some great meal. I haven't been there for a few years. Went there with my buddies (Kapal & Ikeen, Rizal & Raff, Fashah and Fadh) and Jalan Eaton family (Kak Nana, Man & Ieja. I can honestly say, it was a great meal indeed. As expected, it was really packed!!! Haven't been there for years. New workers but same quality of foods. Terbaiiiikkkkkk!!!

Didn't manage to take plenty of photos cause we were cramming oursleves on our table. So here are some of 'em. Enjoy..

*Nasi Goreng Sizzling Chicken Chop*

*Nasi Goreng Napoleon*

*Rizal & Rafeeza had Loh See Fun & Pink Panther*

The food is awesome (as always). Drinks were totally off the hook. Service was good too. I wonder how much they're making per month. Thousands or even hundred of thousands?? Perhaps. They've already had a few branches all over KL & Selangor area (cross fingers they'd open one in Ampang). I'm gonna be fatter soon if I keep going there IF they open an Ampang branch. Haha.. For those who haven't been here, you gotta come here and experience the foods youselves. Tremendous!!!

Review
Food : 9/10, Service : 8/10, Ambience : 7/10, Price : Cheap (the portions are huge)

1 comment: