Tuesday, January 4, 2011

iPhone Alarm Glitch

iPhone users were dealt with a huge blow a few days back as their alarms didn't sound off, causes many to oversleep. Apparently it was the second time in in just a few months that the alarm function fail to activate correctly. What more excuses can the CEO offer to consumers? First it was with the signal issue. Than he started comparing to other phones which I think just made a fool out of himself. I know that my opinion is more towards Blackberry as I'm currently using one.

The fact that there's plenty of uncovered grounds by Apple just makes people lose belief in the product. Let's be real. Do you want to buy a product that has a lot of issues? Their trying to be different but they left a whole lot of holes uncovered. To me, bad idea folks.
The war between iPhone & Blackberry rages on. Hahaha..


No comments:

Post a Comment