Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Company New Year Lunch

It's the New Year and I'm not feeling too good already. Been having a cold and sore throat since yesterday but I still manage to come to office (tunjuk baik je ni..hehe).

Anyway, I come to the office today rather than taking sick leave was cause we're having our New Year Lunch. Huhu.. Our Big Boss, Mr Yap, had earlier announced that our Country Manager is leaving us at the end of March. I can honestly say, he's helped me a lot in this search industry and he's making tons of money I tell ya!!!

We went to Pavilion's Kampachi Japanese Restaurant for lunch. I'm not a fan of Japanese food normally but since it was the boss who's paying, why not right??? Hehe.. Oh well, I ordered Yaki Niku (I think) with Ebi Tempura Rice set.








Well, the food is ok. I still prefer Sushi Zan Mai or Sushi King cause of its simplicity but good food. Ambience is ok too. Presentation was good. Service was bad and slow. Price is quite expensive too by the way. You can get the food at a much better price at a much better place. Overall, I'd give it a 6.5/10.
Will I come here again? NO (except somebody is buying). Hahaha..


1 comment:

  1. banyak makanan tu patut kenyang lah... tapi its too healthy for you... tu agaknya you kelaparan lepas tu:p

    ReplyDelete