Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Workout

Okay, so I've shown you all how my chest routines at the gym. Today, I'm gonna share with you all my bicep/tricep and forearm routines. Personally, I like to mix things up. I like to challenge myself and not get stuck to the same routine cause 1) You'll get bored 2) Your muscle will get use to it and it won't grow. So my suggestion to you all is to mix things up. I'm sure most guys would love to have big arms. Let's focus on the bicep/tricep routines first. 










Here are some of the forearm routines you can try folks. Remember, mix it up. After completing these routines, when you head home, I suggest you dip yourselves in an ice bath for a maximum of 12 minutes to let your sore muscles heal. Your body is good to go for the next day after the dip. Tried it myself and it works! 










No comments:

Post a Comment