Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Workout

I've been hitting the gym consistently again this year after an on and off period last year. I realized there are a number of familiar faces and some new ones too. But one thing remain the same. At the free weights area, there are a bunch of guys trying to show off their body to attract the ladies. Well, that's up to them whether to really workout or just to get some ladies but you gotta see their legs. These bunch of guys are too busy working out their upper body and they neglect their legs. This is the biggest mistake one can make when building up their body. Oh, since they neglect the leg routine, I'm pretty sure they don't run too. Cause if you run, you'd automatically build your legs too aside from your stamina. That's a fact folks. 

Okay, enough about them lads. I wanna share with you all my workout plan. Today, my focus will be the chest. Here are some of my routines:

 1) Barbell Flat Bench Press


2) Incline Barbell Bench Press



3) Incline Dumbbell Flys


4) Cable Crossover


5) Incline Push Up


6) Pec Dec

For those of you who wants to build a huge body, my suggestion is go for reps first, then proceed to add on more weights onto your barbell or dumbbell. Go big or go home. Remember that! But for those who aren't looking to build a massive body, then I'd suggest to focus more on the reps. 

Once done with your workout, I suggest you dip yourselves into a tub of ice or cold water for a maximum of 12 minutes. This will help your muscle/body to heal and be ready for the next day.  On another note, please be aware of any muscle aches too, cause if you neglect it and keep pushing hard, you may injure yourself. Til next time folks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment