Thursday, August 23, 2012

Man of Steel

Superman returns to the big screen in the summer of 2013 with the "Man of Steel". Yeah forget about the whole Superman Returns directed by Bryan Singer a few years ago. I personally loved the movie but the critics didn't. This time around, the movie is directed by Zack Snyder, famously known as the man behind 300 and Watchmen. Personally, I don't like Watchmen cause it was so slow and I didn't watch 300 cause it was too CGI. Although I read some reviews, they said it was a very good movie. For me, too much CGI in a movie, doesn't have the appeal. I think the movie was like 95% CGI. 

Okay, back to the Man of Steel, Zack Snyder also helmed another CGI movie called Sucker Punch last year. Yeah with all those ass kicking chicks. Bet most of you remember that (I mean the guys). It didn't get a very good response, so people are worried about him directing a Superman movie. The studios decided to bring in Christopher Nolan (yes!!!) as the producer for the movie. That definitely calmed the fans as everybody knows how good Nolan's movies are. Most recently for concluding the Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. 

I've seen most of Nolan's movies and his movies, never stop impresses me. You all have to watch The Prestige or Inception to name a few. Your minds will be blown away. I'm sure of that. He takes you in a journey and want viewers to understand the plots. Even in movie trailers he will leave the viewers wanting more. Check out the Man of Steel trailer released a few weeks ago. It has Nolan's brilliant mind written all over it. Enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment