Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!! How was 2011? I hope we all left 2011 in a very good note as we embark on another journey in 2012. Time to look forward and not look back on what could've been or all the what if's. For me personally, I ended with an absolutely good note.

Now, let's focus on 2012. What's your New Year Resolutions? Let's see what I have in mind. Hmm *thinking really hard here* ... Oh, I got one!!! How's this "Dear God,my prayer for 2012 is for a fat bank account and a thin body..Please don't mix this up like last year.." Hahahaha.. Okay okay, I'm just messing around with you all. Share some insights on your Resolutions yeah..

Let's recap what happened on WWE's Monday Night Raw recently. Cryptic videos have been playing for a couple of weeks on a returning WWE Superstar. Who could it be? It was non other than The Ayatolla of Rock N' Rolla himself, Chris Jericho!!!! This time around, he was smiling all the way through his return. Didn't say a word, kept fist pumping and teasing the crowd. Gotta say, his return has always been magnificent.

I just gotta wonder if there's actually another WWE Superstar plotting a return. In the video mentioned "She holds the mystery of my rebirth". Who is that "She"? Check out his return on the video below:



No comments:

Post a Comment