Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Is Coming To An End

Just few more days left of 2011. How's the year been so far for you folks out there? Has it been good, just okay or pretty bad? Well, a new year is fast approaching us and let's hope we fulfill our New Year's Resolution (or not). Hahaha...

I'm actually looking forward to 2012. I'm making it another year of traveling. Planning for some trips already too. I'll share more insights soon. Hehehe... I hope 2012 will have a good start for me too (in terms of work). Need to break the egg.

Oh, here's a clip for the upcoming movies of 2012 I came across earlier.

Dark Knight Rises

Gotta say, this has got to be the most anticipated movie of 2012. Can Nolan upstage his Dark Knight triumph earlier? I bet he can. Oh, and if some of you wanna have a snippet of more Dark Knight Rises, head on to YouTube and type in the word "Dark Knight Rises Prologue".

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Another movie I'm looking forward to watch. The first movie was good and I enjoyed it. Perhap this time around it'll be a bit darker.

The Expandables 2

Now this is a bad a** action movie with old skool action heroes. This should be a real good all out action movie.

Men In Black 3

Agent J and Agent K returns for another Men In Black movie. This should be fun. More comedic performance from Will Smith then.

G.I. Joe Retaliation

Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis and Channing Tatum is steadying the ship for the G.I. Joe franchise. Looks pretty decent too. Lady Jaye and Jinx looks yummy. Hahaha...

The Amazing Spider Man

A reboot from the successful Sam Raimi's trilogy. Let's hope it does well too cause it looks pretty good. I do hope they take us to a ride in Spidey's eyes. That would be awesome.

The Avengers

Perhaps, the greatest superhero team? A great team assembled here, no doubt about that. And my, Loki looks really pissed huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment