Monday, June 6, 2011

Movie Review : X-Men: First Class


Last Saturday, I went to watch X-Men: First Class with a few of my buddies at GSC Signature, Mid Valley Gardens. I had to pay RM24 for it. Expensive!!! But it was worth the money. The movie was fabulous capped with great THX surround sound. I read some of the review regarding the movie and I was actually eager to watch it. I am in fact a fan of X-Men since I was a small kid. I know most of the storyline from the comics but I prefer to keep an open mind for the comic book adaptation into a movie.


The movie focuses on the early discovery of mutants and the beginning of X-Men. At the helm, there's 2 close friends, Erik Lehnsherr aka Magneto and Charles Xavier aka
Professor X. A lil bit of scoop here.. Xavier can still walk, has hair, Lehnsherr helmet-less, they met Wolverine at a bar (ooppps that's a spoiler), Mystique is still young (and hot too) and how Xavier and Lehnsherr don't see eye to eye.


I was really impress with Michael Fassbender's acting who plays Erik Lehnsherr aka Magneto. He showed what was going through Magneto's emotion and I applaud him for doing it really well. Anger and hate but still has compassion towards Professor X.


Movie Rating : 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment