Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2011 Movies!!!

One of my most anticipated movies of 2011 has got to be Transformers: Dark of The Moon. When it was announced that they were going go make a real life Transformers movie not so long ago, I was so excited to see what it will look like in real life movies. Man, I wasn't disappointed at all. I even took a day off just to see the premier of Transformers back in 2007. Again I took a day off for Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen in 2009. I don't care what people might say/critic about the second movie. I loved it too. It really showed how powerful a Prime was. In this case, Optimus Prime. It took 3 Decepticons to put Optimus down. It seems like I'm gonna take another day off just to watch the Transformers: Dark of The Moon. Enjoy some of the trailers folks!!!






The guys from Linkin Park just added this new video to thier website LINKINPARK.com that shows some footage from the film as well as a cool discussions with Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) and Steve Jablonsky (Film composer). For those Linkin Park fans out there this makes Linkin Park 3 for 3 on the Transformers movies.

Transformers: What I've Done

Transformers 2: New Divie

Transformers 3: Iridescent


No comments:

Post a Comment