Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bandung 2011 - Day 1 (Part 1 : Bye KL, Hello Bandung)

Hi folks.. It's been awhile since i blog. Been busy with work and it keeps piling up everyday. With news my boss is leaving, it certainly doesn't help. Heh.. I wanted to write bout my recent trip to Bandung with my family, but I just had no time (my lazy-ness actually. Haha..).

Our flight from LCCT was at 9.20am. Last year we were called one-by-one by the counter for being late. This time, oOo YeAh, we were prepared and we came early. All the way to LCCT we had to listen to Poco-Poco songs played over and over again. Haha.. Some were sleeping (and headbanging) and some were chit chatting all the way.

*My luggage*

*Mum prepared breakfast; french toast..MmM..*

*Fadh was headbanging*

*Boarding time*

Me, Ieja and Kak Nana just couldn't stop tweeting/4square-ing. We even tweet while we were on the plane. Mengada kan? Haha.. We were so excited to head over to Bandung and just relax our mind off things. Wait!!! It gets better (to know more, read the posts coming up). Hehe..

*Dada & Fadh, upon arriving in Bandung*

*Kak Nana & Dada*

*Kina & Brader*

*Cik Man & Ieja at the front*

*My lunch*

*Es Cendol*

*Like soOo cHeAp*

We had a rough landing in Bandung, but was entertained by a young boy who shouted, "Wei, brake wei.. BRAKE WEI!!!".. Those who heard it laughed like mad. It was a funny moment in the end. Haha.. Once we arrived in Bandung Airport, we were so hungry. Went for a quick lunch nearby the airport at Ampera restaurant. The food was magnificent, especially the sambal's. There were 3 sambal choices. All were.. YUMMEH!!! I ordered Es Cendol and look at the picture I posted above. The cendol was HUGE!!! Good too!!! No need to mention the price. Worth it most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment