Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A (not so) Surprise Birthday Party

My brother celebrated his 31st birthday yesterday (Alhamdulillah) and there was a small birthday party prepared for him. His wife, Kina, and her family had planned out the party but it turned out, he came back too early from his office which caught everyone by surprise (lain kali, kasi lah warning dulu..penat Kina plan..hehe). 

Anyway, our families gathered for this special event and there was plenty of foods. There's nasi goreng, spaghetti, BBQ chicken, hot dogs, cakes (obviously) etc. I managed to take some photos at the party but it was before it all started. I was so hungry til i forgot to take some during it. Hahaha.. The food was as usual A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Ate til I wanna burst. Huhuhu..

Kina with the Birthday sign

The food

The table setting

Balloons for the Birthday Boy

Many of our friends came too. Fashah and Man even sang some songs as there was a karaoke session going on. Hahaha.. Oh and I got a great tip from Kina's mum yesterday too. She said, "Nanti awak nak kahwin, make sure one week sebelum birthday awak. Boleh dapat double present". I like that idea. Hehehe.. 

One more thing folks, special thanks to a certain someone who brought the cake. Even though it was the wrong cake at first, but she went back and got the right one (I admire your huge gesture). I believe Secret Recipe got a telling off from my friend. Huhu.. Anyway, at the end of the day, everyone was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment