Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birmingham vs Man Utd, St Andrews Stadium

Oh well, what else can I say? Teams will drop points during the Christmas period. It's been said time and time again. That's what exactly happened to my beloved Man Utd when they faced a resilient Birmingham City early this morning (Malaysia time zone). United couldn't keep a clean sheet and wasted scoring opportunities in the game. We should've won but it just didn't go our way. Yeah people can say the goal should not stand due to a handball leading up to it but the fact is we didn't convert those scoring chances and we paid the price. Next stop, is away to West Brom. Another club that we should not take easily. Earlier this season we weren't able to beat them.

*Lee Bowyer levels it on the 90th minute*

It just kills me to even look at the photo above. Sigh.. Anyway, have a great day ahead folks. I know I won't be smiling in the office today. Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment