Monday, November 26, 2012

Turning 27

Someone turned 27 recently. Guess who? Hehe... She's currently chairing a meeting in her office so I'm taking this time to write about her birthday dinner. Perhaps later she'll read about it. Hehe... 

Took my beloved Maika for her birthday dinner to Alexis in Bangsar Shopping Centre. Well, actually I Googled a number of restaurants nearby her house as she was swamped with her work and I could see how tired she was. Yet, she still put up a smile on that night. She ordered her favourite dish, Aglio Olio and I ordered some chicken dish I can't quite remember the name. Haha... For dessert we shared the most talked about Pavlova. It was awesome. Anyway, I'm not gonna get into detail about the rest as I'd like to keep it personal. Happy Birthday and make a wish!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment