Monday, November 12, 2012

Terry Fox Run 2012

Yesterday I had the opportunity to run in the annual Terry Fox Run again. It was my first last year and I had tons of fun. This time around, I'm joined once again by my beloved family members. My 2 sisters are the usual suspects then there's my sister in law with my nephew, Imran who's just over 1 year old!!! Then there also Fadh and his sister. There are 2 categories: Family route of 3km and Advance route of 5km. I'm happy that I managed to complete the 5km route in just slightly over 30 minutes. I believe I could have completed it under 30 minutes but some part of the route was too narrow as there were cars parked on both sides of the road and most of the runners had to squeeze themselves to get through it. Once the road was clear, I started my run. Here are some of the photos we took yesterday. 



Lil Imran was super excited for the run too!!! But he fell asleep on his mum's shoulders with just minutes to complete his first ever run. Isn't that cute folks? I'd like to thank DaDa for the gifts from Talisman and also Petronas for the Nasi Lemak. And no, I didn't eat the Nasi Lemak. It was just for the photos. Haha!!! Anyway, I'm looking forward to next year's run too!!! Enjoy the holiday people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment