Friday, November 2, 2012

Food Happenings


It has become a habit for most people lately to take pictures of their food and post it either on Facebook or Twitter or most commonly right now on Instagram. I certainly have no problem with that. But my uncle does!!! He came over to my house last week to drop off some souvenirs. He went backpacking over to Europe for a month with a couple of his friends. I commented on some of his photos while  he was there. He said at least it was better than my food photos. He said I should stop posting photos of the food I come across every time. What??? Yeah, he actually said that. Hahaha... Nevermind him, I'm still gonna post photos of the food I come across, mainly cause I love food. Oh, and I appreciate it too!!! So here goes. Sorry Acu... 







No comments:

Post a Comment