Monday, November 14, 2011

Terry Fox Run KL 2011

Morning lads. Fancy a cuppa tea? Okay, I better drop being Bri'ish thingy now before it gets annoying. Hahaha... Let's talk about something interesting, the Terry Fox Run - a charity run to collect fund for the Cancer Research Foundation held in Padang Merbok yesterday. Here's an article written by Daisy in her blog. Kinda "stole" it from her but with permission. Heh...

Terry Fox Run KL 2011
13th November 2011
Padang Merbok Kuala Lumpur
A charity run to collect fund for the Cancer Research Foundation
Honestly, the management of the event needs more improvement. The route is quite cool. However, the timing and management is very poor. It should have started earlier before the sun is up. They needed everyone to gather in the field. However, due to the hot weather condition, people chose to gather at the car park where the shade was instead. The amount of people participating in the event grew and it was great to have so much support in battling cancer. A larger crowd would mean more management needed. They should release the participants via categories such as runners, wheelers and joggers. So, in my opinion, the event needs improvement in 2 areas and that the start time and categorization. Other than that, I'd say the event was indeed successful. It was great seeing people of all shapes, age and sizes to support a charity run like this.
 
*3 Stooges*

*After the run*

*Can't get enuff butt 83 girl*

*The ladies, far right is another cousin I just found out*

*Ni budak ngade, kene panas sikit tak leh*

It was my first run yesterday so it's a learning experience for me. It ain't gonna be my last run though. I enjoyed it. Plus, I have a motivation for my next run. Follow the butt girl. Hahaha... The technique was introduced by the lady in the picture above. Great motivation seriously!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ehh come on.. mmg panas kot.. drpd korang duduk kat carpak je... :p

    ReplyDelete