Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pardon Me ...

Pardon me for the lack of updating my blog. Been relatively busy lately with Offer Letters to be prepared, medical check-ups for my candidates, meetings and more meetings, bla bla bla...

Evrything happened really fast and I basically needed a break. Last week was Hari Raya Aidil Adha or some might call it Hari Raya Qurban. Even though it was a much needed break, I was pretty occupied during last weekend.

This coming weekend I will be in the Terry Fox Run at Padang Merbok. It'll be my first run and certainly ain't gonna be the last (I hope). My couz  (here's her blog Daisy's Cup of Tea) has been asking me to join her for this run for about a few weeks already. Basically nagging me to join (just kidding). Hehehe...

She's been helping me a lot (including Ezry) in scouring for "potential candidates" as well. If you know what I mean. Now just waiting for feedback. Hahaha...

I'm hoping that January comes real soon. I can't wait for a long holiday. I badly need it right now. I have something up my sleeve for next year's holiday trip. Will let you know it soon. Oh well, til the next update y'all. See ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment