Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Final Quarter of 2011

We are fast approaching the end of the year. How was your 2011 so far? Achieved any goals yet? Let me rephrase it. Have you all managed to keep your new year's resolutions? I can honestly say that most of us aren't able to do so. Hahaha... But no worries, we still have another quarter to complete the resolutions. If you still want to. Hehehe... So what have I achieved in 2011? A couple of things that's still fresh in my mind. Let me share with you some of my experiences in 2011 so far.

Back in January, I went to Bandung with my family. As usual, we'd make it a yearly trip to visit my Bandung family. It's a wonderful opportunity to get your mind off from the commotion in Malaysia. Spent a couple of days there and had a very relaxing time there. At least I think it was. Hehehe...



*Photos while in Bandung*

Then back in April, I went to Perth, Australia!!! I've never been to Australia before so it was a huge step forward for me, in terms of going for holidays at least. Hahaha... Oh, my family is still waiting for me post some photos and details of our holiday in Perth and it's approaching end of the year but I still haven't post anything. Hope this small little entry is suffice yeah. Hehehe... We had a great, wonderful and exciting holiday there. Went to loads of places. Met a bunch of wonderful people there and shopped a lot too. And the best part was, the 7 of us were under budget. Woohoo!!! If I ever have the opportunity to go to Perth again, I'd jump on it in a heart beat.




*Photos while in Perth*

When the month of Ramadhan is around, I'd be waiting for one of the best days of my life. It's the time to cook Bubur Lambuk at Masjid Kg Baru!!! I just love doing it. The chance to cook with massive people around is one not to be missed. The people in my group were absolutely fantastic. It was a day to remember. Thanks to Ieja for the photo. I was busy cooking and packing the bubur. 

*A photo while packing the Bubur Lambuk*

Not forgetting when it was Hari Raya Aidilfitri too. Plenty of open houses and managed to spend time with lots of wonderful people. Managed to get to know and spend time with a certain saint and her family with the orphans was a splendid time as well. I definitely cherish those moments.


*Photos during Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri*

Finally, my sis in law gave birth to a beautiful beautiful baby boy named Muhammad Imran on the 10th September 2011. It was such a surprise that I'm an uncle once again. Welcome to the world Imran.

*Hi baby Imran*

Well, so far that's my 2011. How's yours folks? I hope that it has been a very great 2011 for you all as well. Let's end 2011 with more great memories and happiness. Til we meet again.


"You came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start" - Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment