Thursday, October 20, 2011

Citeh Fans In Tweet War With Malaysian

G'morning lads. The funniest thing happened to me yesterday. I became a Twitter sensation in just over 24 hours. Wooohhhh!!! I posted a comment at the early hours of Wednesday that basically rattled some Man Citeh fans. Here's what I posted and check out all the replies I got. They're all the way from UK and even Portugal. Gotta love the banter I had with 'em yesterday. Enjoy the tweets folks...  













I even received some encouragement from other people on the banter. I was just laughing when reading their comments. When I asked them to come back after equaling Man Utd's record, they just kept quiet. Nuff said!!! Hahahaha... A tribute to Rizal, Fashah (via BBM) and Shidah for joining in the banter. No Man Citeh fan in Malaysia - PERIOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment