Friday, September 23, 2011

Johnny English Reborn


Bet some of you have watched Johnny English Reborn. What are your thoughts on the movie? Good? Bad? Just okay? Well, here's my thought about the movie...
MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!!

I have never laughed that much while watching any movie in my entire life. Seriously it was packed with laughter and Johnny English outplayed Mr Bean's comedies. Gotta admit that Rowan Atkinson is getting older but his antics never seem to let fans down. This is by far the best comedic performace by him and definitely by miles away the best. The laughter starts before the movie even started. Not gonna ruin it for those of you haven't watch it. Oh by the way, I'm watching it again tomorrow. Haha...

One more highlight of the movie was his co-star Rosamund Pike. Hot, blonde and British. What more can I say. HaAaAaAa...


Movie rating: 11/10??? HELL YEAH!!!

3 comments: