Friday, September 9, 2011

ComicBookMovie Updates!!!

Not sure bout u folks, but I'm a huge fan of comic books. I read 'em when I was a young kid and now most of the character have been brought up to life in the movies. Some were successful and some weren't. This year we're seen plenty of comic book adaptations. Although I haven't been able to watch Green Lantern and Captain America, the reviews were just so-so. I guess those 2 movies didn't excite me that much to watch 'em on the big screen.

I'm always eager to find the latest update on new comic book adaptation, trailers, spoilers etc. on the internet. Few years ago I came across a website with tons of infos that I've been looking for. I definitely encourage you folks to visit this website from Comic Book Movie . It's even on my fave's site tab on the right hand of the screen.

With that, here's a video on the IGN 2011 Summer Movie Awards.


Here's another 3 more video's from Nike, where they're gonna release the shoes that made famous by Marty McFly in Back to the Future Trilogy some years ago. In the Part II trilogy, he got the shoes back in 2015 and was given by his best friend, Doctor Emmet L Brown (famously known as Doc), Check out this cool promo. I've also added a trailer including Kevin Durant (NBA Player) and famous comedian Bill Hader promoting the shoe. And I'm definitely getting my hands in one of 'em. Nice kicks man!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment