Thursday, July 21, 2011

San Diego Comic Con 2011


Have you all heard of San Diego Comic Con? Every year I look forward to the event. Although I have never been to any of its events, there's lots of updates/rumours/interviews from directors/producers/actors & actresses for upcoming movies, mainly on comic book adaptation movies. It's basically the biggest convention for the movie world (sorry New York Comic Con). People from all over the world come together to witness the great convention. For example, Marvel and DC Comics will announce the upcoming movie for the year ahead, premiere new trailers, conduct interviews etc. just to please the fans. Besides that, favourite tv shows will take this opportunity to further their fan base and preview the upcoming season as well. I wish one day I could go there and witness it myself. Believe me, it's gonna be great. Let me show you folks some of the photos courtesy of http://www.comicbookmovie.com/ . I fully recommend the site as there's lots of videos, trailers, interviews, posters that you can have a look at. Enjoy!!!

*The Avengers booth - movie in 2012*

*The Batman suit - movie in 2012*

*The Ghost Rider new bike - movie in 2012*

*The Joker suit - tribute to Heath Ledger*

*Men in Black 3 ride - movie in 2012*

*The Amazing Spiderman booth - movie in 2012*

*Underworld Awakening poster - movie in 2012*

No comments:

Post a Comment