Friday, December 24, 2010

My Very First Post!!!

Hi folks!!!Welcome to my blog..So glad that this is my very first post..Well, actually not my very first post..I had a blog previosuly like (paused) ages ago..Was soOoO into it til I got sick of it and just deleted it off..Gosh, I can't even remember what's the address at all..Apologies in advance as I'm relatively new to this thing, so there'll be lots of error (though I hope not that much)..You can't achieve success without trial and error..Oh well, back to my new and "just-launched" blog, there'll be lots of exciting things I'll be doing here (fingers crossed & hoping)..Hopefully it'll turn out to be somethin' real good..Anyways, hope you folks will enjoy and read my posts..For my first post, I wanna share with you all about my brother's wedding day last weekend. Would like to welcome Kina to our ever extending family (more to come)..It was a hectic but great day for everyone..Food was great, friends and families came together to make it a memorable day for the newlyweds..Oh!!!Nice "view" too..Hehehe..Here are some of the photos taken during the day..











Til next time, catch y'all later and happy holidays!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alohaa... nice pics and good job on the blog :) keep em coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete